TOWN OF LITCHFIELD BOARD OF SELECTMEN
July 8, 2019 – Litchfield Town Hall, Meeting Room
5:30pm Paperwork Review
6:30pm Call to Order / Pledge of Allegiance
Review and Approval of Consent Items
- June 24, 2019 Meeting Minutes
- A/P Manifest – 07/02/19 – $347,799.90 & // – $
- P/R Manifest – 06/27/19 – $12,366.81, 07/03/19 – $52,897.65 & // – $
Requests for Additional Items / Other Business Public Input (will occur no earlier than 6:45 pm)
- Jayson Brennen – Hillcrest / 3A Corner Update
- Heritage Commission By-Laws – Review
- Highway Laborer Position – Part-time to Full-time
- Cash Receipts Policy – Review
- Fraud Policy – Review
- Background Check Policy – Review
- Review BOS Goals and Action Items
Reports & Other Business
- Administrator Report
- Selectmen Reports
- Items Removed from Consent
- Other Business
- Next Regular Meeting July 22, 2019
- RSA 91-A:3,II(I) – Consideration of legal advice provided by legal counsel, either in writing or orally, to one or more members of the public body, even where legal counsel is not present.
- RSA-91-A:3 II (a) – The compensation of any employee
The Litchfield Board of Selectmen and staff would like to wishyou and your family a very safe and happy Independence Day!
Town Office Hours:
Thursday, July 4th – Closed
Friday, July 5th – Closed
Recycling & Solid Waste Hours:
Thursday, July 4th – Closed
Friday, July 5th –
Saturday, July 6th –
Sunday, July 7th –
Police, Fire and Highway Hours:
Always ready and able to serve!
Town of Litchfield
The Town of Litchfield is seeking an individual to serve in a full-time capacity as a Building, Health, and Code Enforcement Inspector. This position is responsible for the review of building construction plans, issuing permits, inspecting work for compliance with all applicable codes and standards. Investigate complaints of Building, Fire, Health Codes and Town zoning ordinance violations. The position requires a strong background in building, health and fire codes with experience in plan reviews, electrical and mechanical system installations. The individual must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, have at least 5 years in the building trades or inspection field and familiar with municipal zoning concepts. ICC Certifications required to be obtained within a specified timeframe. The position is subject to a thorough background investigation and reference checks.
The Town offers competitive benefits and salary based upon qualifications. This is a non-exempt hourly weekday position with occasional evening and weekend hours as necessary.
Resume and cover letter with three professional references will be accepted via email (pdf format) to firstname.lastname@example.org until Friday, July 19, 2019, at 4 p.m.
The Town of Litchfield is an EOE.
Questions may be directed to email@example.com.
Closing Date: July 19, 2019
PURPOSE OF FLIGHT: Eversource transmission system operators have requested that certain transmission lines across the state of New Hampshire be patrolled following the weekend’s storm activity.
DATES & FLIGHT TIMES: Wednesday, 7/3/19 and Friday, 7/5/19, from 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., weather permitting
CITIES AND TOWNS IN FLIGHT PATH:
- Franklin, Sanbornton, Hill, New Hampton
- Greenland, Strafford, Newfield, Newmarket, Durham
- Durham, Epping, Lee, Raymond
- Amherst, Merrimack, Litchfield, Londonderry, Derry
- Pittsfield, Nottingham, Northwood, Brentwood
- Whitefield, Jefferson, Lancaster, Northumberland, Berlin, Gorham
- Nashua, Hudson
DESCRIPTION OF AIRCRAFT: Black Bell 407, Tail Number N802JR
CONTACT INFO: NH Projects Information Line: 1-888-926-5334