The Board of Selectmen conducted a public meeting on Monday, April 8, 2019. A summary of discussions and actions taken is below.
Review and Approval of Consent Items
- Meeting Minutes
- A/P Manifest – 4/02/19 – $1,837,823.84 & 04/09/19 – $63,462.71
- P/R Manifest – 4/04/19 – $100,561.28 & 4/11/19 – $58,102.83
- February Reconciliations – Town Treasurer
- March Reconciliations – Town Clerk & Tax Collector
- Land Use Change Tax (2) – $12,500 & $0.00
- Elderly Exemption (2) Denial
- General Fund Transfer – ($50k to Technology & Communication Fund)
- General Fund Transfer – ($50k to Earned Time Accrual Fund)
- Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Flag Public Hearing
- A public hearing conducted regarding the adoption of a Town Flag. No comments from the public. A second hearing will be scheduled soon.
- Fee Schedule Changes
- The Board of Selectmen approved new fees due to increased disposal cost of certain items at the Transfer / Recycling Facility and some general Town Clerk updates. Changes effective May 1st.
- 2019 Road Improvement Projects
- The Board of Selectmen authorized the Town Administrator to approve 2019 road improvement projects with Continental Paving, Inc.
- Basketball Court Improvements
- The Board of Selectmen authorized the Town Administrator approve a contract to paint and strip the basketball courts
- Review Town Policies
- Town Contracts and Agreements
Notes and Upcoming Meetings
- Next Regular Meeting – April 22nd